snooooze

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Geraldine
Kudaka
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:13 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Kudaka and Lippincott

Grey has written a very long email...

While many of you have complained that I have carried this conversation on,
Grey's posting will require a response that I cannot make without taking a long
time on the computer composing a response. I cannot do this this week as I have
other things i had planned, i.e., shipping off a few things which sold and a
meeting with our attorney.

We had planned on meeting with out attorney after receiving a pdf of Heritage's
response to our letter this past weekend.

So be forewarned -- we will make a response and it will be after the
"conversation" has died down. By this, I mean the immediate responses you make
to Grey's allegations will have posted, and not been answered. You may think it
is because Grey's allegations are correct, but the truth is we are gathering
together our facts so that whatever we post is correct.

We do keep copies of emails, and have copies of emails prior to the last year.
It will take time to go though the backup drives and other computers we used to
search emails from 2009-2010, but if Grey wants to post his "legal" proof here,
not a problem.

The "proof" which Heritage and Rudy used of our culpability is an email we sent
to Rudy including an inventory Grey implies I created. I did not create this
list. The "inventory list" came from a database software report copied and
pasted onto an email. If you look at the structure of the list, you will see it
is from Heritage. The inventory is Heritage's format, layout and information
structure.

What is the likelihood that we, non-collectors and dealers who did not even
know the value of our posters, out of the sky blue, used Heritage's format?

Heritage's proof of Rudy's email is faulty for two reason -- One, the above
origin of the "inventory list". Here, let me interject I, a Paradox database
user, do not have a database which can readily create this report format
because I haven't bothered to learn any other database. This is not something I
can prove to those of you who want to side with Heritage, so if you do not want
to recognize Heritage's report structure -- let me make my second point.

Per my attorney, one of the problems of using emails in court is courts may not
accept emails as proof because emails can be forged.

Am I stating that Heritage or Rudy forged an email?

No. I am stating that short of finding our emails from the period, I cannot
confirm Rudy's email, as posted, was sent from my computer.

I can also say that rather than our attorney emailing Heritage, we chose to
enter snail mail because it is legally viable. Our first letter was sent to
heritage on May 5, and when Grey claimed he did not receive it, was resent
about two weeks later.

In that letter, our attorney specifically requested from Grey the names of the
bonded person who received our posters and the two bonded persons who double
checked Heritage's inventory. Heritage's attorney has skirted this issue and
the only name included in the one page letter with copies of paperwork is his
name -- Grey Smith.

Does this mean. as per Heritage's claim on their site, they did not have two
bonded, insured persons double-checking the inventory?.

Last -- I cannot disclose the names of others who emailed me off list -- but I
am not the only one to complain about Heritage.

  _____