Have you noticed a delete key on your keyboard?

You could try using it if you don't like people on a user group.

________________________________
 From: Rix Posterz <rixpost...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Why do so few women participate on MoPo?

Please...I implore everyone.  Don't give this woman any ammunition for
her volleys against the righteous heralds of movie poster-dom.  Let her go
away..far away...like a troublesome toothache or an annoying canker
sore.  And keep telling yourselves: "All will be well...eventually all will
be well..."

In a message dated 6/12/2012 5:57:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fdav...@verizon.net writes:
You  should consider writing a blog. FRANC
> [...]
          money as a means to capture and accumulate value. Men don't spend,
          they invest. Men don't want something, they need it. Theirs is a
          future-money orientation..."

>>The article goes on the elaborate
          what each of the sexes accumulates or collects.. Women like to shop
          whereas men get trophies...

>>"Men will say, 'I need a new  computer.' No, you want a new computer because
>>it's faster, it  has more bells and whistles," says Hayden. "Men move those
>>things they  want into an investment category, 'This is a good investment.'
>>And  then they can't even enjoy it, they can't go, 'Oh, this is so much
>>fun!' Everything is a serious need and everything is an investment.  What men
>>need to do is kind of ease up a little bit and enjoy what  they're actually
>>able to provide for themselves...<snip>...  Women spend their money gradually
>>over time, and men spend it on a  number of big things. "They spend really
>>big to show off because  there's a lot of ego risk on men today to do better
>>than the next  guy," she says.."
>>
>>As far as bankrate.com is concerned, women
          would rather spend hundreds buying a new pair of shoes or outfit,
then
          go out to dinner and the movies where as guys will take that $$$ and
          invest in movie memorabilia. Guys will then join and post on MOPO to
          follow their investment.