Ah, those Italian with those crazy names spelled phonetically! Franc
Martarella

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 2:55 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] I need help with a new series of "Sexiest pre-1960
actress ever" Face/Offs!

And Lollo's last name is spelled LOLLOBRIGIDA.

Yours sincerely,
The Spelling Police

On Jul 7, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Franc wrote:

I think if you're going to consider Diana Dors an actress, you've got to put
Jayne Mansfield, Gina Lolabrigida and Jane Russell on that list, too.
Jennifer Jones needs to go on the list as well, since she was a real
actress. FRANC