Slightly off-topic but mostly on:  Why is nothing ever easy any more?  Maybe
I'm showing my age, bu I can remember when people were honest, congenial, easy
to deal with, and life was pleasant.

Over the past few years (started when I was living in Jerusalem), I have become
heavily involved in rescuing cats and kittens.  You would not BELIEVE some of
the people I have run into in this field.  They are INSANE!!!!!  I had one
woman approach me in a Petsmart where I was offering rescued kittens for
adoption, and she looked at me and said "You're a turd."  I was so shocked I
didn't even know what to say!!!

Not only with animals but movie paper, books, etc., I'm beginning to think the
world has gone NUTS--except for me and everyone on MOPO.

   Judi

Judith Weaver

1457 Guava Avenue

Melbourne, FL  32935