Any women that has a cantilever bra designed for her ‘must’ be sexy.

Simon

From: Zeev Drach
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 1:22 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] I need help with a new series of "Sexiest pre-1960 actress
ever" Face/Offs!

I don’t think Diana Dors qualifies based on your own criteria.  If you leave
her in, then you must open the list to all the “Bad Girls” of the 50’s, and the
list is endless(Mamie Van Doren, Cleo moore, Dorothy Malone, Jan Sterling,
Beverly Michaels, etc,  etc, ……..  where are you Michael Greenwood when we need
you….).

Jane Russell though, MUST be on the list.  Omitting her is unforgivable.  Jane
Russell eats five Audrey Hepburns for breakfast…..who’s with me on that?

Zeev