  From: Sales
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 9:19 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] ebay free listing

  We all accept that when running your own business we have to live with a
certain amount of constraint BUT it seems to me that ebay has become the
definition of BIG BROTHER - George Orwell's ultimate 1984. Running your own
business is about being Creative, Flexible and Entrepreneurial and it would
seem that EBAY is a desert when it comes to those qualities for online vendors.
If we want to foster and grow these qualities for our financial gain, the
answer must be to leave ebay and work our own websites with the same degree of
professionalism that is displayed on ebay but without the standover mystifying
tactics. We should still network & support this hobby without a monster such as
ebay asking you to do a tap dance every day to the tune of ...

  A. set up a store - pay me some money

  B. change the rules regularly not in favour of the vendor

  C.Ignore previous signs of Vendor achievements

  D.Selectively reward some but not others leaving a bad taste in your most
valued.

  E. Increase the fees you pay to me and make it harder to be found on listing.

  D. Have a Good Day !

  Now I am not really on ebay as you all know  and I operate from my own
website but I would love to see the major players who are on ebay do what Bruce
and others have done and leave it..

  Kind Regards

  Ben Wadley

  All About Movies