I want to let you know about our *Fall 2012 Mini/Major
Auction<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
*, which is running right now, in four parts from August 26th through
September 9th (but only the first three parts are currently online, because
the fourth part will be added on September 2nd, right after the first part
ends).

* Part I <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>* ends this Sunday *
AFTERNOON*, September 2nd (*NOT* starting at 7 PM CST like our Tuesday and
Thursday auctions, but *STARTING AT 3 PM CST*), * Part
II<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
* ends Tuesday *NIGHT* September 4th, * Part
III<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
* ends Thursday *NIGHT *September 6th, and Part IV wraps up Sunday *
AFTERNOON*, September 9th.

If you are interested in the special collections of Star Wars and Clint
Eastwood items (and of course we all just watched him speak on national TV
to all of America!) in Part I, you need to check them out right away,
because they start closing in just two days. We are giving our very best
bonuses ever to our *club
<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>*members in these
auctions, so
* THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GIVE US A TRY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU
HAVE NOT BEEN BUYING FROM US FOR A WHILE, OR IF YOU HAVE NEVER RECEIVED OUR
BONUS ITEMS (because we are rapidly running out of them, and THIS
mini/major auction may well be the last one with such generous bonuses, as
we just won't have them to give in the future).

* [image: December 2011 Mini/Major Auction]
*
Our Fall 2012 Mini/Major Auction* *has an incredible selection of posters
and lobby cards (1,862 items in all!), covering all years, genres, and
sizes and is being run in four parts:*

* Part I <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> (ends Sunday
September 2nd):* special collections of 163 Star Wars and 273 Clint
Eastwood items
* Part II <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> (ends Tuesday
September 4th):* 550 linenbacked posters that ship in standard tubes
* Part III <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> (ends Thursday
September 6th):* 607 rolled posters, folded posters, lobby cards, & more
that ship in standard tubes or boxes
* Part IV Preview
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/2012FallPreviewIV/>(runs from
Sunday September 2nd to September 9th):
* 269 oversized posters of all types that ship in oversized tubes or boxes;
these won't online until after the Part I items end (around 5 PM CST)

What distinguishes *OUR *Mini/Major Auctions from other major auctions? *Only
the lack of any reserves or buyers premiums, honest condition grading, and
unenhanced super-sized images!* You will find an amazing "supermarket"
selection of great posters from all years, genres, and countries!

*Special bonus offers to the buyers from this special auction*
     If you are a member of our * weekly e-mail
club<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/archive.php>
*, we will be offering our most generous bonus offers ever to those who
purchase just *SIX* items from any of the parts combined (you need just
purchase a total of *six* items from any of the parts).  We will have
multiple great offers for those who purchase as few as *six* items, and as
many as *ten* or more, and you get these just for being a member of the
club (so if you are not already a member, and over *7,531* collectors
already are, then why not join today by going to *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php*). It is fine with us if you
join the club just to get the bonuses and then "unsubscribe"!

*Why are there four parts?* Some auctions persist in having a huge number
of *VERY* expensive items auctioned in just one day or two days, and that
made sense in the days of live auctions and where people had to travel to
the auctions. But now that the vast majority of the bidding takes place
online, there is no reason to force people to make so many decisions in
such a short time. By dividing our items into four parts (over an 7 day
closing period) we let our buyers have far more time to decide and what
they will bid on. We first did multiple parts in our mini/major auctions
several auctions ago, and we received *LOTS* of positive responses from
happy bidders who greatly appreciated the added time!

Currently, you can also view all of the items in Parts I, II, & III (the
fourth part will be added on September 2nd, right after the first part
ends) at one time at this link: *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html* (after the items in Part I
close on Sunday, you will then be able to view all of the items in Parts
II, III, and IV at one time at that same link). If you look at all of the
items sorted by highest to lowest, you quickly see all the many rare and
wonderful items in the auctions, but if you look at all of the items sorted
by lowest to highest, you will quickly be struck by the *HUNDREDS* of items
that are currently at a tiny fraction of their ordinary retail price, so
there is certainly the potential for incredible bargains (which are made
even better when you consider the added bonuses to all * club
members<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>
* who purchase 6 to 10 items from the four parts combined! Note that we
have *NO *20% or 25% buyers premiums that every other major auction has,
and we *DO* have lots of great bonuses that no other auction has!

Here are the bonuses we are giving club members who purchase *SIX* to
*TEN*items from the four parts combined:

 * SPECIAL BONUSES FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASE A ** COMBINED** TOTAL OF ANY SIX OR
MORE ITEMS IN THE FOUR PARTS OF OUR FALL 2012** MINI/MAJOR AUCTION (since
we included lots of affordable items in all four parts, and 1,862 items in
all, it will take no effort at all to purchase four items from the four
parts!).*

   - Buy 6 items *TOTAL* from any of the four parts and get *60 Great
   Horror Movie Posters, 60 Sci-Fi Movie Posters, and 60 Great Cowboy Movie
   Posters* - total retail of the 3 books is $44.97!
   - Buy 7 items *TOTAL* from any of the four parts and get the above three
   60 Great books, plus t*he Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results six volume Megapack *- total retail of these seven
   items alone is $89.99!
   - Buy 8 items *TOTAL* from any of the four parts and get the above three
   60 Great books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster
   Sales Results Megapack, plus *our three best ever supersized auction
   catalogs, Hollywood & Early Cinema, 100 Years of the Cinema, and Rock, Pop
   & Classic Cinema Posters *- total retail of these three items alone is
   $90.00!
   -

   Buy 9 items *TOTAL* from any of the four parts and get the above three
   60 Great books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster
   Sales Results Megapack, our three best ever supersized auction catalogs,
   *plus a set of 8 of our 43 full-color movie poster books (Best Pictures'
   Movie Posters, Drive-In Movie Posters, Not Nominated Movie Posters, Attack
   of the 'B' Movie Posters, Texas at the Movies, Warner Bros Movie Posters at
   Auction, John Wayne Movie Posters, and More Cowboy Movie Posters)* -
   total retail of the 8 books alone is $164.99!
   - Buy 10 items *TOTAL* from any of the four parts and get the above
   three 60 Great books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, our three best ever supersized auction
   catalogs, the set of 8 full-color books, plus *Hollywood Posters I to VI
   (our six great Christie's auction catalogs from 1990 to 1994, and long out
   of print)*  - total retail of these 6 books alone is $120!

*So if you get just 10 or more items from any of the four parts combined
you get over $500 retail in great bonuses, and if you are the club member
who gets the most total items in all four parts, then you also get the
below "Grand Prize"!*

*ONE FINAL AMAZING BONUS OFFER: * An incredible *"GRAND PRIZE"* for the
person who purchases the most items from all four parts combined. That
person gets:
*
     ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS (at our current retail) of VINTAGE MOVIE
POSTERSfrom the fixed
price items <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html> section of our
site (OUR choice only, so no requests)!*

We have made similar offers to the above in our past few mini/major
auctions, but only in our last two mini/major auctions did we add in $1,000
of posters, and that definitely increased the number of people who wanted
to win the grand prize (and rightly so!). If a person were to focus on the
least expensive items in each of the four parts, they might well be able to
win 50 or more for just $5 to $10 per poster, and they would surely get all
the items for winning 10 or more items, and they would have an excellent
chance of winning the Grand Prize as well. In the past, some of our most
dedicated buyers have clearly made an extra effort to win our Grand Prize,
which until the last two mini/majors was just out-of-print books, and now
that *ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS of VINTAGE MOVIE POSTERS* has been added to it,
it will be very interesting to see who wins it! It may only take 40 or 50
items to win the Grand Prize, so certainly it is within reach for every
club member!

*Not a member of our club?* You can join the other 7,500+ members already
in the club by going here: *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php*(and it is fine with us
if you solely join to get the above bonuses and
then quit after that). * CERTAINLY, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO
GIVE US A TRY IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BUYING FOR A WHILE, GIVEN ALL THE GREAT
BONUSES!**
*

***SOME IMPORTANT ADVICE ABOUT OUR AUCTIONS, WHICH DIFFER FROM MANY OTHER
AUCTIONS IN A FEW KEY WAYS: *Please remember that in our auctions, a
*LOT*of the bidders like to wait near the end of the auctions to place
their
bids! So don't get a false sense of security just because you have had the
high bid for almost all of the seven days an item has been on for, *BECAUSE
ON BETTER ITEMS, IT IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR THEM TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE IN PRICE IN
THE CLOSING HOURS*. But also remember that our auctions have "time extended
bidding", which means that five minutes must go by without a bid before an
auction closes, so you can *NEVER* have an item snatched away from you in
the final seconds (but you have to be watching the item as it closes, to
make certain that no one entered a higher bid than yours in the closing
minutes).

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current *Fall 2012
Mini/Major* *Auctions
*ending on* September 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 9th. *I have been running auctions
like these for 23 years non-stop, and I am absolutely certain that the four
parts of this auction have one of the greatest selections of posters in all
those years!

P.S. There is one added feature I want to point out to you. Because all
three of our galleries contain Parts I to III of this special auction, you
can view *ALL* of the items in those three parts in one single gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html* (after the items in Part I
close on Sunday, you will then still be able to view all of the remaining
items, those in Parts II, III, and IV, at one time at that same link).

Here are just a very few of the best items from the first three parts (and
we guarantee you there are hundreds more like these!):
3j282 DIRTY HARRY die-cut standee '71 great life-size Clint Eastwood
pointing
gun!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2676480><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3j282>
3j231 GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY set of 3 linen Italian lrg pbustas '66
Eastwood, Wallach & Van
Cleef<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2676429><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3j231>
3j037 STAR WARS British quad '77 George Lucas classic, great art by Greg &
Tim
Hildebrandt!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2676235><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3j037>
3j001 STAR WARS int'l 6sh '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic, great art
by Tom
Jung!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2676199><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3j001>
3j008 STAR WARS style C printer's proof 1sh '77 classic sci-fi epic, great
art by Tom
Chantrell!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2676206><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3j008>
3k419 MOON OVER MIAMI linen style B 1sh '41 full-length art of sexy Betty
Grable holding
beachball!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2679502><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3k419>
3k366 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS linen 1sh '56 classic horror, the
ultimate in
science-fiction!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2679449><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3k366>
3k450 PRIDE OF THE YANKEES linen 1sh R49 Gary Cooper as Lou Gehrig, Babe
Ruth himself in
uniform!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2679533><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3k450>
3k288 CHARLIE CHAN ON BROADWAY linen 1sh '37 great deco montage art of
Warner Oland & sexy
girls!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2679371><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3k288>
3k151 THIS GUN FOR HIRE linen Belgian '47 different art of Alan Ladd with
gun & sexy Veronica
Lake!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2679234><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3k151>
3m084 IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE 1sh '46 wonderful art of James Stewart & Donna
Reed in Capra
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2680813><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3m084>
3m060 ENDLESS SUMMER int'l 1sh '67 Bruce Brown surfing sports classic,
never before seen
poster!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2680789><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3m060>
3m061 ALIEN teaser 1sh '79 Ridley Scott classic, a word of warning, ultra
rare &
different!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2680790><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3m061>
3m054 REAR WINDOW insert '54 Alfred Hitchcock, Jimmy Stewart & sexy Grace
Kelly + Raymond
Burr!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2680783><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3m054>
3m384 ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD LC '38 c/u of Errol Flynn & Basil Rathbone
with crossed
swords!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2681113><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=3m384>