further to my last comments on do you leave ebay or not. I realise there is
a commercial decision to be made for some  thus dropping tools and leaving
may not be practical and EBAY use this to their advantage in terms of the
stand over tactics they employ. However Bruce and others obviously felt it
was worth the commercial risk to leave and actually try going back to
trading that way it once was. Yes we are not all BIG players but we do all
have loyal customers . The decision is certainly a commercial one and not
easily made without doubt...

Kind Regards

Ben Wadley

All About Movies