From a design stand point, their old logo was a 1000 times better.  But than
again, who really cares.

________________________________
From: JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia <johnr...@moviemem.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:23 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Changes for eBay's branding

eBay has just launched its new logo ...
Today we’re creating the future again. We’ve been building the new eBay. And
today, we’re proud to introduce a new look for the eBay
brand.http://pages.ebay.com/announcements/new/index.html

I guess someone got paid a fortune to come up with this new "refreshed" logo
Our refreshed logo is rooted in our proud history and reflects a dynamic
future. It’s eBay today: a global online marketplace that offers a cleaner,
more contemporary and consistent experience, with innovation that makes buying
and selling easier and more enjoyable. We retained core elements of our logo,
including our iconic color palette. Our vibrant eBay colors and touching
letters represent our connected and diverse eBay community – more than 100
million active users and 25 million sellers globally and growing.

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
Website: http://www.moviemem.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moviemem
PO Box 92