This is so true, a paper will have quality and any story that really interests
me I follow in the papers rather than online.

Simon

From: "Peter D'Antonio" <pe...@dantonios.net>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date:         Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:50:46
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] R.I.P. Movie Collector's World 1976-2012

True, much of the today's news can now be had from trending twitter
hashtags, but you all are ignoring the fact that the convenience of instant
access sacrifices quality and considerably so. You cannot find better
reporting than that of the NY Times period; you may of course argue that
the internet can make up for this loss, but such wouldn't change the fact
that it is the newsprints that are the most informative and do a better job
than any website (or string of websites for that matter) possibly can.

And I'm probably younger than most of you (still in college), so shame
shame shame, pick up a paper.