International following seen as key to survival.
The Guardian (which I really hope will be a survivor) has 2/3 of its online
readership outside the UK, and half of that is the US.
Unfortunately, it's our Daily Mail with highest international online readership
having recently overtaken NY Times.
Feels like a good thing to me that I'm now in the habit of following various
foreign news sources.

I believe the news source that gets the lion's share of my time are the
emovieposter club messages. Doesn't feel right that I can't have a manservant
iron them before reading.

Sent from my iPad