 From: Evan Zweifel <evanzwei...@comcast.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:33 PM
Subject: [MOPO] A question for you 18 yr olds....

In honor of MOPO's birthday, I ask a question: what was the very first movie
poster that you obtained?

For me, it was the very rare insert for the James Stewart classic film "Mr.
Hobbs Takes a Vacation".  I bought this treasure from none other than Bruce
Carteron at the Denver poster store "Cinegraphics".  Which if you are keeping
score, was (sad to say it closed) next door to Chipotle #1.  If you want see a
picture of the store, visit your local Chipotle and look at the pictures on the
wall, its in the background (preserved for eternity).