Yeah $40 plus the cost to try and fix it might not be too bad.

________________________________
 From: "Smith, Grey - 1367" <gre...@ha.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Ice Station Zebra lenticular poster repairable?

Heritage has only sold one in twelve years, if it is the same?
$1300+
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=607&lotNo=19216

On Sep 24, 2013, at 7:06 PM, "Richard Halegua Comic Art"
<sa...@comic-art.com<mailto:sa...@comic-art.com>> wrote:

it could probably be done with a t-shirt press, set at a very very low
temperature and slowly pressured. of course, you would need intermediate media
between the item & press and know what you're doing etc.