I was going to bid, but I was out at $599.00

they should have started it at $1.00

At 12:35 PM 11/12/2013, s...@platinumposters.com wrote:
The copy of This Gun for Hire that closed on October 19th for $11,817.00 had an opening bid of $33.33

The copy that sold on November 4th for $14,100 had an opening bid of $599.00

In my mind, starting that poster at $599 is the same as starting at $1.
there is no person willing and able to but that poster who says to themselves: "For $1 I am in, but at $599 I am out"