One of only two lead ones though.
But whether the one that fell on Bogart's foot is better than the one that Jack
Warner gave to William Conrad? Both purported to show Gutman's scratches.

A piece of noir-ish related trivia, is that the sculptor of the bird, Huston's
friend Fred Sexton, has been proposed as a Black Dahlia suspect.
Not that that's a particularly exclusive club.