This is not noir, but apparently, GHETTO FREAKS was originally released as
'Love Commune' and while I have never seen a poster that shows the original
title, I just listed a nice onesheet for re-titled version on my website:

http://www.filmposter.net/movieposters/poster/movie/original/ghetto-freaks/