I imagine that the fraud in the props hobby puts most other hobbies to
shame.

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Jeff
Potokar
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:54 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Check out TV Props Andy Griffith Show Opie's Baseball |
eBay

It's some generic, dirty baseball..

Are people sooo gullible?

Apparently so.

He claims a COA comes with it... printed when? On Sunday.  :)

On Apr 16, 2014, at 3:43 PM, Tom A. Pennock wrote:

TV Props Andy Griffith Show Opie's Baseball | eBay
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/TV-Props-Andy-Griffith-Show-Opies-Baseball-/3311747
49811?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1b8da673&nma=true&si=%252Bx8JoOTdo9tI
YlWvthc2W%252FHnEpA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557>

My AOL is working fine. I thought fraud was bad enough in the movie poster
hobby. I saw this auction for a regular baseball claimed to be Opie's from
'The Andy Griffith Show" selling so high. Plus this seller has other fake
bogus props. The box camera went very high. It's very sad. It seems like
e-bay would put a stop to this.

--Tom Pennock

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L