Yep....going to need a good map, a strong torch and a set of divining rods.

Posteropolis wrote on 9/08/2014 9:59 AM:
Good luck finding a virgin in this group...

;)

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of David
Sent: August-08-14 7:43 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] has the entire Mopo become to serious?:)

Maybe what the hobby needs is some fresh blood or a virgin sacrifice to
the poster gods...

Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote on 9/08/2014 9:39 AM:
I think MoPo is lacking more discussion because most of us are older
people and have said our piece multiple times and that because it is
an email group that refuses attachments (like images). It's a dinosaur

but I can add that most of the forums are also reasonably quiet,
probably because everyone has said most of what they wanted to say as
well