For 20 years, the Hollywood Poster Auction and Cinevent were paired
successfully in Columbus on Memorial Day Weekend.  Saddened by the
challenges that Steve Haynes has had to deal with recently, and the closing
of the past venue, the Ramada, I  have had to move quickly to assure that
my consignors would be well served, and family members who run my auction
with me would have everything in place and ready to go by May 23. Time has
been of the essence.

Attempts to find another place in Columbus  for a seamless transition have
failed for me, as there was not a venue suitable to both the convention's
and my needs space wise. What was found  to meet the needs of a film show
was not adequate to give me what what was required for my auction.

Encouraged by several colleagues and collectors to move the auction to
Cleveland, I quickly acted and found the Sheraton Hotel at Cleveland
Hopkins Airport to be more than suitable in many respects.

Steve and I are on the best of terms, and understand each other's
difficulties at this time, and we have wished each other well as we move
forward. We will both have dealer's rooms, but our conventions will be
quite different. Steve will focus on film and I , of course, on movie
memorabilia.

Details will follow in the next Classic Images for hotel, auction, and
dealer table information.  Special pricing will be available.

Please call The Last Moving Picture Company, 440-256-3660, and speak to
Dwayne or myself. I am looking forward to a show that you will wish to
attend for many years.  Dealer packets will be sent to all dealers who have
done my New York, Chicago, and Hollywood shows in the past. Let us know if
your address has changed.

Your support will be appreciated!

Morrie