From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Morris
Everett Jr.
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 9:00 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Hollywood Poster Auction and Convention 2015 - Cleveland, OHIO!

For 20 years, the Hollywood Poster Auction and Cinevent were paired
successfully in Columbus on Memorial Day Weekend.  Saddened by the  challenges
that Steve Haynes has had to deal with recently, and the closing of the past
venue, the Ramada, I  have had to move quickly to assure that my consignors
would be well served, and family members who run my auction with me would have
everything in place and ready to go by May 23. Time has been of the essence.

Attempts to find another place in Columbus  for a seamless transition have
failed for me, as there was not a venue suitable to both the convention's and
my needs space wise. What was found  to meet the needs of a film show was not
adequate to give me what what was required for my auction.

Encouraged by several colleagues and collectors to move the auction to
Cleveland, I quickly acted and found the Sheraton Hotel at Cleveland Hopkins
Airport to be more than suitable in many respects.

Steve and I are on the best of terms, and understand each other's difficulties
at this time, and we have wished each other well as we move forward. We will
both have dealer's rooms, but our conventions will be quite different. Steve
will focus on film and I , of course, on movie memorabilia.

Details will follow in the next Classic Images for hotel, auction, and dealer
table information.  Special pricing will be available.

Please call The Last Moving Picture Company, 440-256-3660, and speak to Dwayne
or myself. I am looking forward to a show that you will wish to attend for many
years.  Dealer packets will be sent to all dealers who have done my New York,
Chicago, and Hollywood shows in the past. Let us know if your address has
changed.

Your support will be appreciated!

Morrie

  _____