is there a condensed Reader's Digest version of this article........

At 04:04 PM 6/19/2017, Tom Martin wrote:
im find ing everyones comments very interesting.. but the point I made was never that YOU should believe anything .... I never told anyone thier belief was wrong or that they shouldnot talk about what made them feel hope or positive.. i mentiaoned loeve and forgivness and what I felt it dodfor me.. and what i gave credit to god..

I would have given credit to others and i did to friends and family as i stated its about everything in life including peole on Mopoe and some i dont do a lot of bsienss with but stil i believe in helping others awhenever we can....Not did i ever say i was better then anyone as i confessed im probablycapable of beeing meaner and nastier then all you put together if my goal was to insult you orharm you.. I was 1st attacked by the mopo member for myspelling and grammar and then by the fact I aknowledged God...if that Bugs you fine.. talk abt posters only as one of the older dealers here i mention my past to help others as i seek advice fromIndustry peple andi mentioned Jerry wietraub, Arnold schwarzenegger, Mel Blanc.dma west, andothers who touched my life.. wheni hear i dont want to hear anything about God or life i must say i dont see how it helps anything as sure you camn say you dont believ why not say why youdont believ instead of insults and nasty statments i am not callingany of YOu names... i also was like you and didnt believe..it tooka near death experience to jolt me awake to see life is so short.. why i ttell you my storys is to let you know I have no object to gain fame, money or anything from it as you can see its cause people liek helmut to say plae s just talk abut posters which i offered to do like 6 emails back but no one will stop saying they have a opinion...what if i said your opinion does not count????? would you like that and what if i said dont say you dnt believ or i wont be your friend.. on and on,,, people in my opinion fail to see all side liek our politics... actually the christian right and i disagree.. as im more ofa democarat as i think christ said help the homeless and sick and chilren and eldery.. but to say to me shut up when itall you that have blown this because i simply said i felt God heped me is the root ..an d what that filp was incenesed about was yi said a story where God said that lerneing disabled people where fine it was the eduacted that where the ones most Duped by the world..

what i saw after the recent election and i voted for Hilery as Barack and Bernies asked me to support her, was the democrats have as much hate as the republicans did.. so ther was no side that was fair.. ive neverseen so much hate in my life.. fact is i lve both side.. as your all my brothers and sisters....

I suggest everyone just stpping tallking about this and carry along with talking about paper posters..

which if you putas much effort like you did to me would be better as im sick of it myself.....

believe it or not im goingto get to work and list posters

but thank you all for the test on my nerves and all and if you want to believe in the pillsbury dougboy its fine with me.. and if you collect toy pigions..

I just took one of tehse cool voice recorder devices that is set off when you walk past it and recorded dennis nedys famous line From Jurrassic park where he say ahah ah you didnt say the magic word and drives samual Jackson Nuts as he tryed t get the code open.. on the computer

Imgine these near YOur Movie postesr frames and when you walk by the soundtrack or a famous line from the film plays...I will sell you 2 for 13.00 plus postage I did one that says ILL be back -arnold..these are so cool... se we can talk posters and aliens oo My mom loved edgar cayce , aliens and all that and I have many sci fi friends who built robots and my son build full replicas of sci fi costiumes and props omn ebay and he is also a fence sitter like Greenwood... he says there something out there....something.... and many say im spiritual.... i dont care what you are if you treat people fair and love them my guy would like you.....but when you abuse people call them names or harm them in anyway.. dont be shocked if im there

so get this straight i was just giving my opinion on what helped me.. maybeyour idea of fun and hope is vegas or being on a boast well good for yu share your story... i want to hear some positive stuf not all the negative and if You lve posters so much please someone tell me some cool poster info and not justI have this or that for sale or auction or all the rumore of who screwed who..

serously most on here at\re in60s70s and 80s..so whats the pint of bickering anyway?? cant mpo do better ten that?? I think scoot hads made a cool ace andyet wheni think of every mpe memebr that had died... i dont remeber them By thier inventory or what they sold or what religion.. I remeberthem by thier kindness and resect fr us all.. and how they treated others..if I pissed of a few people GRaet at least i dodnt somethong right.. and if i gave a few somehope and love well thats better and some some laughs then Bingo... as its all about the same stuff to me..but by all means i was not trying to convert anyone sell youa bill of Gods.. or convince anyone there was a god... but only tell you how humbled i was by unexplained miracles thats i could only see came from God..and itwas just told in case someone became ill and lost all and needed some hope...as i cant chardge anyone i must give ita freely as i was given it.. whether you wan to believe it i dnt care..
I could be wrong..iam doubting Thomas incarnate..

and so i was more skeptcal then any of you as i was the one talking to space and asking foranswers.. when they came i was more surprised then anyone...so i dont need skectic to tell em why its not real..what the heck do you put faith in??? medicie, the goverment, the cosmos, politics, what???i underatdn you think Im a idiot but who do you trust??? the rusuuisns??the aliens?? what??/or the ecnomy whic to me is crazier then my belief there is a omnipotent guy that created all this... O wathch fritchingdon the atheists speak and i see the arguments.. i just dont see the answers from anyone.. and i gaggre the reliouds faction can be very mean also and want to kill everyone.. but locgic and DNa prove we are all connected so why the figtst..like Nicholson said in mars attacks why cant we all just get allong...if I where God... i would probaly not give us another chance as ive never seen so many that are so goofed up.. but lucky fotr You im not so you can keep doing it YOur way its working pretty good is it Not??
anyways all have a good night and god bless.
and ill try to be more non thought and just talk.. posters,, as i want to sell some of thos 40 year cllection.. good news was one dealer is interested n about 4000 of my sound devices so i havea few deals cooking .. Thanks you all that have bought for me..

and as PT barnum said just as long as they spell the name right all media is good promo so if you want to deal witha have blind , diabetic almost dead dealer thats part siscilain and like God and wild women from Romainian and montreal im the guy to sell you memorabilia..otherwise byuy from the calmer dealers who dont believ in God and believe in just selling posters and all..

with me you get a bonus..and ifa sexy vamp woman you may get a well rymes with bonus....LOL;;;

i aint your run of the mill dealer..i may be crazy and that adds even more to it.. and Helmut germans liek me as i have storys they love storys over ther..so try to explain me to one of your friends...its impossible.. and if you thinki talk about God you should visit Arnold schwarzeneggers for president... facebook page as we talk about God everyday////// and I love.. I love the guy and he even gave me a huge job in 2007 so he helped me and kids as he has a after school progaram and coem tocolumber every april !!!!!
it// so dont worry ill leave this poster stuff to jus posterr//