From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:59 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Sold for 1.2m metropolis poster

Thank You Kirby and mopo Folks.I know im a bit off the wall.. but for
many years it was only poster geeks and this forum that whee my refuge
from the world.
Im outspoken and i believe in God.. yet i was a volunteer forbarack
obama and Bernie sanders andi belive in fre specch.and i was always a
upprter that even people that dont agree and likestuff i dont liek
should be able to do thier thing.. I like cheesecake and wild woman and
God and i talk about that too... basically I am honest with him and for
some reason hes still talking to me..  try t do my best to be honest in
business and personal life but i am fully aware that many would think im
a fruit loop..

when i ws young i always prtected the geeks, the week kids that would
get bullied as i knew what itwas like myself as i was bullied... but God
also gave me the ablity to protect others..so thats what i try to do
when possible///part of what i also do is HUmor as thats whats got me
through much stress.. and wheni try to help others many times im met
with rejection and r actual downright hatred...becauee they are
misinformed or they dont understand people ..im guilty of the same
myself as profiling,, and all that as we learn hat as kids from what our
parents thought of life and people... some felt they whee given a bum
rap..

the only way I see is forgivness, which man s that hard orwhat??? i am
still learnng...and ive failed many tims...

I was bummed whenon mothers day my kid gae me movie projectors..not
because i dont likethem as i do but it reminded me i cant see the tiny
parts and one of my great passtimes was to fix them..
so when he brought me the uke onfathers day...i thought well i cant hear
great out f 1 ear but i can hear and a uke is such a beautiful joy.. i
relized he has no idea what i am going through... we all have no idea
what each other is going through..but trust me we all have the same
hurts and issues and thats why we need to Love as much as possible...
becuase we are all brothers and sisters.. eevery single one.. God bless
everyon e.

On 2017-06-18 13:14, Kirby McDaniel wrote:
> [...]
>>> handfull of cocaine and who doesn't really care where he hits .
>>> God never talked to me , i used to talk a lot to him , calling him a
>>> bastard piece of shit but then i realized it was a bit daft to
>>> address
>>> something that is not there
>>> anyway , an advise that you must have heard before , if you're
>>> dislectic it may help going slow and sticking to the basics of what
>>> you have to say ...
>>> -------------------------
>>> FROM: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
>>> <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
>>> SENT: Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:40 PM
>>> TO: filip de volder
>>> CC: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
>>> SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] Sold for 1.2m metropolis poster
>>> what if I told you God told me he was dysfunctional too?
>>> I was taking the trash out one day and was stressed as my own so was
>>> add
>>> and dexlexic..well I asked god why are these kids so screwed up
>>> mentally
>>> confused..
>>> as i walked to the street the m essge i got was awesome.. he said
>>> dont
>>> wrry about tem they are blessed and sensitive to whats arondthem
>>> thats
>>> why they act like they do... they are sensitive..
>>> I could relate this to a VU meter in a recording studio where if To
>>> much
>>> date or sound is put in the meter peaks because its overloaded...
>>> He basically said they are fine... its the ones with Blinders on that
>>> dont see others andharden thier hearts that are really ill and sick
>>> in
>>> the heart and soul..
>>> wow i thought how profound... he said look at naure do you see
>>> order??
>>> he said im so diverse and ADD thats why i make all these beautiful
>>> things like trees, mountains, oceans and allow the Human s to have
>>> free thought and free choices..not o enslave them but set them free
>>> so
>>> they can learn to help each other and love.. so dont worry...the kids
>>> are fine.. its the adults that want to calm them and program them and
>>> stifle thierabilitys to be creative thinkers that need help///
>>> Now you can believe that was God or my self speaking to me..I was
>>> awestruck with his answeras i cant even think like that..andthought
>>> it
>>> was odd i was taking the trash out when i had the reveleastion..
>>> So my son whos now 30 called me about a month ago..hes had a complex
>>> as
>>> he wet to LD school and was looked at aaas dexlexic andso they tret
>>> kids
>>> like that as slow learners.. hes actually smart and creative and make
>>> props to ern a income..and always has like10 rojects in the works,,,,
>>> he
>>> was able o complete a film andplay in bands andseems to be dealing
>>> it. but had a complex as i neer went past 8th grade and was expelled
> [...]
>>> in
>>> my life..- Mark Farner of grand funk rialroad..in flint
>>> michigan,,,and
>>> hes done pretty good..
>>> I wanted to play musc so i shook his hand and said youll never regret
>>> this..andi Must sayd i havent eiether as life is so short.. and for
>>> me i
>>> feel ive had the best ride i could ak forand metsome of the coolist
>>> peple on earth in my lifetime..so no compalints.
>>> I wish i could talk less and write better but whats cool is i feel
>>> many
>>> people need o know they are not alone..
>>> so My son called me the other day all excited and pumped up.. he said
>>> Dad !!! Steven Speilberg was diagnosed as dexlexic and said hes had
>>> trouble reading and writing al hs life....therea you tube vide where
>>> hes interbviewed and so... being that hes like one ou r Top fave
>>> directors ofall time..we thaouht how cool is that??
>>> as in my life ive noticed that add people seem to havea real
>>> sensitivity to life and art and things aroundthem like visuals,
>>> audio,
>>> amdeven actile things like smells an tastes... so I feel they are
>>> special andin tough..
>>> I also see that now schoools see the same and offer school in areas
>>> that
>>> peple want to pursue liekart music , film and things versus just the
>>> basics... i would have gladly stayed but I wannted to get out and gig
>>> and play music and record..i did go back without credits and took a
>>> super8mm film class however i coud notafford much film so there are
>>> no
>>> films in my possesion from my biggest film accomplishment was i shota
>>> dem Tape for my friend asa smith who wanted to get into news
>>> broadcasting on a mag striped sound camera kodak,,that 1971-72
>>> period..He got into news and became the TODAY shows consumer advocate
>>> over 20 years at NBC 30 Rockefeller plaza and we are still good
>>> friends.. as he also took the 1st photos of me whenI played in Johnny
>>> and the hurricanes at age 17-18..
>>> So we both got some great breaks...
>>> so I believe its GOd , family and friends,, that get us through
>>> anything..and im happy to say many on moppe have helpped me greatly
>>> overall my falls and tumbles and i thank you so much and hope i dont
>>> make to many upset with my bad speelling and grammar
>>> its art my eyes are bad so i dont look at the screen.. i just
>>> type..and
>>> part..i dont like to type///
>>> the people that have helped and mentored me have been some of the
>>> most
>>> awesome people i could ever imagine meeting..soim very lucky i
>>> knowand
>>> all i can think is Gods teaching me so maybe i can hel others ..
>>> thats
>>> what i hope.. but considering all my flubs well i am just as
>>> surprised
>>> as you may e i can do anything....! LL:)

[http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/Arlene/GettyImages-74255131.jpg]<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/leonardo-dicaprio-malaysians-marlon-brandos-931040>

Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's
...<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/leonardo-dicaprio-malaysians-marlon-brandos-931040>
www.hollywoodreporter.com
Brando's Oscar was reportedly acquired in the fall of 2012 for approximately
$600,000 through a New Jersey memorabilia dealer. THR has learned this person

>>> [1]
>>> [1]
>>> Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's ... [1]
>>> www.hollywoodreporter.com<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com>
Hollywood Reporter | Entertainment News<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/>
www.hollywoodreporter.com
The Hollywood Reporter is your source for breaking news about Hollywood and
entertainment, including movies, TV, reviews and industry blogs.

> [...]
>>> approximately $600,000 through a New Jersey memorabilia dealer. THR
>>> has learned this person ...

Hollywood Reporter | Entertainment News<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/>
www.hollywoodreporter.com
The Hollywood Reporter is your source for breaking news about Hollywood and
entertainment, including movies, TV, reviews and industry blogs.

>>> Hollywood Reporter | Entertainment News [3]
>>> www.hollywoodreporter.com<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com>
Hollywood Reporter | Entertainment News<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/>
www.hollywoodreporter.com
The Hollywood Reporter is your source for breaking news about Hollywood and
entertainment, including movies, TV, reviews and industry blogs.

>>> The Hollywood Reporter is your source for breaking news about
>>> Hollywood and entertainment, including movies, TV, reviews and

>>> [5]