I watched tons o' movies when I was a youngling, but I'm 49 now and my
entire post-college life have attended a movie theater once/twice a year,
if that much. I never paid for cable TV and have never used a DVR, so
rarely watched them at home.

Now that I'm not working I'm the King of Free Time and have hitch-hiked to
theaters to see "fun"/roller-coaster thrills/sci-fi movies like:

Blade Runner 2049 (twice)
Wonder Woman (twice)
SW:TLJ (this week, partly spoiled after I unwisely skimmed a negative user
review)
Murder on the Orient Express
Close Encounters 40th
Justice League

I also feel obligated to support historical films in theaters:

Dunkirk
Darkest Hour (future)
The Post (future)

The gameplan was to watch lotsa movies on pretty-cheap streaming services
like Netflix/HBO/etc. but so far I've only watched a grand total of two
(Wizard of Lies/DeNiro and SW:R1). Why? Too busy entertaining/terrorizing
several online forums and watching 3-4 hours per day of MSNBC news shows
and infotainment shows like The Today Show.

How about you - and also does watching movies motivate you to buy the MP
(yes, almost always for me)?

--
Mel S. Hutson
Charlotte, NC USA