For more info on Cinerama, you can go to my site - Entrance

|   |    |

|   |
Entrance
   |   |

Also
Widescreen Museum - The Cinerama Wing

|   |
Widescreen Museum - The Cinerama Wing
   |  |

As far as Cinerama film movie posters, 2001: a space odyssey, It's a Mad, Mad,
Mad, Mad World and The Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm seem to sell for
the most at Heritage and Bruce's emovieposter.com.