yes Jay i sent you pics to your email.. Thanks forthe interest!
best, Tom

On 2018-02-19 19:56, Jay Nemeth-Johannes wrote:
Have you got any sort of a picture?  It ounds interesting.

On 2/19/18, 2:03 PM, "Tom Martin" <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
wrote:

howdy Just gota interesting piece..its two easel stand up looks like
lobbie crads however no nyumbers so assume it was a display for the
concession or somewhere..i neversaw these before..

Its MGM cinemascope..and one scene is chorus Girls..and one shot is a mn
apodium speaking to thecrowd of people ..both in color
and they are mounted on a chipboard stock with the easel backs they have
not been used however there is edge wear and there  is light soil from
age

You can have both cards for 50.00 plus 10/00 sent USPS insured priority
mail in USA
Packed well..and youwill get somefree vintahe old movie theater tickets
fromthe jesse james drive in

 From the dream factory my ebay seller id is- Dream Factory

Hollywood dream factory ® since 1977

serving collectors world wide.
I take paypal at the email
or call me 419-474-3065

wish everyone a great presidents day just got in a slew of new
dvds..elvis magazines, some toys old cameras, projectors, books and
other stuff...
chance are in 41 years i may have something you like send want lists and
perhaps i will find your
movie memorabilia..i also have music stuff,theater, comic, andpop
culture stuff that i forgot i had.... LOL:)

how about some old postcards from the 30s...yep...78 records,,,TV
related stufflike books and videos of old shows.... its all here i just
take awhile to find it as im crazy and part blind....  but my heart is
in the right place and i love people

I must be nuts as i am also buying when i can or trading..so make me a
deal i cant refuse...because the other guys sell more then me  but i
just love old hollywood even if i cant sell it so im the home for
homeless collections no one else will take...
I just got a lot of magazine i cant even read as they are in
German...from 1902 as they are just cool with the ads and pics...so.. i
cant wait to find someone who needs these.......hahah plum loco crazy
..but dedicated..to the preservation of old crap... someone has to do
it...

your trash is probably my treasure..or ill get it to the dump for you
and cure you of stuffitus type 4...

----

Jay Nemeth-Johannes
8901 N Rexleigh Dr