From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Helmut Hamm
Sent: 21 October, 2021 8:01 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Increase in minimum buyer's premium at HA

John,

covering costs is not the point here: Heritage is a CORPORATION. Just like any
other Corporation, their only goal is to make MORE MONEY, so they will raise
their fees whenever they feel they can get away with it.

Ebay is the exact same thing: First, they were constantly raising their final
value fees, then they started cashing in on the shipping, then they wanted a
portion of the sales tax, now they force their sellers to send their money to
ebay, and they are course charging for this 'service' as well.

I'm 57, so I will hopefully be gone before the corporations have completed
their takeover and succeeded in killing off every small business in the world.

Helmut

Am 21.10.2021 um 05:13 schrieb Moviemem Original Movie Posters