Didn't Warner acquire many of the MGM films years ago?

    On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 11:26:24 AM EDT, Kirby McDaniel
<ki...@movieart.com> wrote:

 uhhhhh.... that is a half-sheet for THE GLASS BOTTOM BOAT, which is MGM, so
why is that there if this is some kind of Warner's archive?  Fake news?
Kirby McDanielmovieart.comwhere ALL the news is REAL