Tom, you understand pretty well, it seems.
As to Evan’s points, I stand by vitriolic.
Evan, my point of not hidden meaning BP.
The sellers fees have been effect with Heritage for over ten years as such.
20/25%.
If an item hammers for more than $1000, 20% sellers fee.
If an item hammers for $999 or less, the rate is 25%.
Now, I know the reason I was reticent to publish those rates is, often they
can be negotiable, depending on the value the consignor offers.
I personally, rarely wavered on those rates.