Back in the 1980's Action comic number 1 was what $10,000? Now it's
$3,000,000.
Bought a bunch of 3-D comics for $10 a year ago on eBay. All in plastic bags
and look like they were never read. One of them was Space Vixens which sold for
over $1,000 on eBay and Heritage recently.
You never know.
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:38:02 PM EDT, Johnson Tom