From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of David Lieberman
<cinemasterpie...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2023 4:05 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2023 💥 CineMasterpieces VINTAGE MOVIE
POSTERS 💥

Thanks David and Bruce!

A lot of that information I put up a long time ago. I can't remember all of it
and constantly use it as a reference.

And no offense, but I think that differentiating between them as "Printer
Tests" or "Printers Proofs" is just semantics. In my opinion, if they have
color bars on the side I refer to them as Proofs.

Dave

On Sat, Nov 25, 2023 at 5:40 AM David Kusumoto