Apearently Arlo wants to enforce "open mindedness" on all of us,
such hypocracy, typical of the liberial left.

----- Original Message ----
From: ARLO J BENSINGER JR <ajb...@psu.edu>
To: moq_disc...@moqtalk.org
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 12:51:53 AM
Subject: Re: [MD] Tea Bagging

[Mark]
It occurs to me that you do not know what the Tea Party is about.

[Arlo]
All I need to know I can learn from watching the people they follow, and what
they themselves say (which is what started this thread).

By the way, I don't know why you write "gun toting neanderthals", I am a firm
supporter of gun rights, hunting and the NRA (on most issues). Creationist?
Well, I was advocating a comparative mythology class a few posts ago that would
explore global creation myths in schools. I don't draw an exclusive wall around
one creation myth I want to force upon everyone, but have little trouble with
discussing such myths across the mythological spectrum.