Hi Joe

I think your confusion starts with "indefinable" as indefinable, too, is a
definition or as we say, a static pattern.

Your pattern DQ/SQ, is more interesting as it can be used as a model, an
intellectual pattern, that describes the motivational force following DQ.

As an example: If the possibilities for someting is 100% and the evolution so
far is 25% then the motivational force will be 4. At the end of time, when all
energy in the universe is used an Enthropy is at its maximum the motivational
force will be zero as DQ equates zero an evolution is 100%.

In the more daily regular basis your understanding and respect for your
emotions will tell you.

Jan-Anders