I would like to preface this thread by making it known that I am taking up this
project as the dialectical "devils advocate" that devil being John Carl.

In this thread I would like to explore the historical perspective of American
anti intellectualism in the colonial era as well as explore RMP's theory about
core American values being derived from native cultural values
And trace anti intellectualism from these values to today's "traditional"
American attitudes.

Since I'm on my phone and the essay I'm working on is at home, I'll be posting
more on this topic tonight.

-Ron

.