I haven't noticed that Tim would've posted Pirsig's street address on LS. Even if he did, I'd feel uncomfortable writing Pirsig had I obtained his address in such a way.

At this point Pirsig, if in sufficient health, is perfectly capable of figuring out who I am and what's my business. Meeting him would be an honor and I wouldn't require a particular kind of a meeting. If he anyway does not wish to contact me, why should I think any more of it? A man of his age needn't think of work, that's for sure. There's more to life, such as cooking sausages in the fireplace. That's what I'm going to do next, anyway.

Regards,
Tuk