Ya' see?

This is why I don't like to take part in discussions of religion and the like.  It's why I find it quite fultile and not illuminating in any way (where I take something positive away from it).

A lot of "It's not really that way, it's really like this."

And I just looooove being told what I really think.

Is almost finished with the Behe section,

Matt