Hi Jonathan,

I also have problems to accept universe as a closed system. And not because of
the possibility of multiple universes. Let me try a simple consideration.

I've heard that the system is expanding, so IMO it is not closed.  Let's admit
that the total amount of energy is constant: if the system will go on expanding
forever, the density of universe will always go on decreasing.

In this situation, the limit of entropy should decrease, also... or not?   I
mean: the expansion of universe will continuously insert in the universe a new
portion of universe that is less warm than the *old* universe.

That is, entropy can't be reached.

It seems too easy. Tell me where I'm wrong. :-)

Marco