By "reply", I mean "respond" - there will be an "Accept This Invitation" button within the email. -ds

On 7/31/14, 3:23 AM, morphmet wrote:
I have been making progress preparing the migration to the new system,
but not quite there, yet. I hope to have this done by or over the weekend.

I am writing this to let you know that when MORPHMET does come back up,
you will receive an invitation to join the new list (actually just the
old list in a new environment). You need to reply to this message when
you receive it to continue to be a subscriber to the new (=old) MORPHMET.

-dslice