I want to be a subcriber to the new list,

best regards,

Z.

________________________________

De: morphmet [mailto:morphmet_modera...@morphometrics.org]
Enviado el: Jue 31/07/2014 03:23 a.m.
Para: morphmet
Asunto: MORPHMET - progress, but not there, yet.

I have been making progress preparing the migration to the new system,
but not quite there, yet. I hope to have this done by or over the weekend.

I am writing this to let you know that when MORPHMET does come back up,
you will receive an invitation to join the new list (actually just the
old list in a new environment). You need to reply to this message when
you receive it to continue to be a subscriber to the new (=old) MORPHMET.

-dslice

<<winmail.dat>>