Hello All,

I need to ask a rather silly question for which I imagine there is a simple
solution ... but I just can't figure it out. I've created a landmark file
in IDAV Landmark Editor and exported an NTSYSpc (.dta) file for it. I then
tried to upload that into MorphoJ, but to no avail. I keep getting the
message "There appear to be too many row labels in the file." I then tried
to create the same dataset using text files exported from Landmark Editor
but got roughly the same message. I have opened the files and looked at
them and as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong.

Has anyone else encountered and overcome this issue? For the time being I
am stumped.

Best,
Ari