Ari,

This issue is probably due to having spaces in the names of your specimens.
Find and replace with _ then try again

Emma

On Monday, June 15, 2015, a.l.schulz <ariadne.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I need to ask a rather silly question for which I imagine there is a
> simple solution ... but I just can't figure it out. I've created a landmark
> file in IDAV Landmark Editor and exported an NTSYSpc (.dta) file for it. I
> then tried to upload that into MorphoJ, but to no avail. I keep getting the
> message "There appear to be too many row labels in the file." I then tried
> to create the same dataset using text files exported from Landmark Editor
> but got roughly the same message. I have opened the files and looked at
> them and as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong.
>
> Has anyone else encountered and overcome this issue? For the time being I
> am stumped.
>
> Best,
> Ari

> .

Emma Sherratt, PhD.

Lecturer in Zoology,
Zoology Division, School of Environmental and Rural Science,
Room L112 Bldg C02,
University of New England,
Armidale, NSW, Australia, 2351
Tel: +61 2 6773 5041