From: Randau, Marcela [mailto:m.ran...@ucl.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 1:30 PM
To: Adams, Dean [EEOBS] <dcad...@iastate.edu>; morphmet@morphometrics.org
Subject: RE: Important update for geomorph

Dear Dr Dean Adams,

Many thanks for sending the information on the new version of geomorph with bug
fixes.
I have tried to install it using the GitHub commands on your message, however I
keep running into the same error:

“Warning: running command 'make -f "Makevars.win" -f
"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-32~1.2/etc/x64/Makeconf" -f
"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-32~1.2/share/make/winshlib.mk" SHLIB="geomorph.dll" WIN=64
TCLBIN=64 OBJECTS="geomorph.o"' had status 127
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'geomorph'
* removing 'C:/Users/Marcela/Documents/R/win-library/3.2/geomorph'

Would you have any advice on how I should proceed?

Many thanks,

Marcela Randau