Hi All,

So I am facing a dilemma, where I have digitized landmarks on 90
individuals, for each of 11 populations. The images and the associated TPS
file for each population is located in a separate folder (i.e. one folder
per population).

Now, I want to combine the TPS files from each population, into one single
TPS file. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it?

I have tried clicking append, (File>Save data>Append) in TPS Dig2, as well
as the Append files option in the drop down menu of TPS Util. In both
cases, I get the dialog box, where it asks for an input directory and an
output directory, however, no option to select multiple TPS files is
available.

It occurred to me that perhaps the separate TPS files had to be located in
the same folder, (I did not check the "include path" option when I created
each individual TPS file), but even so, when I repeat the Append files
steps listed above, I am still presented with the input/output directory
options and only the one TPS that was originally associated with that
folder (i.e. pop1 TPS file is the only one available in the pop1 directory,
even though I have copied the pop2 TPS file and images over, as well).

Any suggestions? Or will I have to start over with a TPS file containing
all images from all the populations as one?

Kind regards,

Daniel.