I do t have a surface scanner, but I do have a MicroScribe G2 3D digitizer in
pristine condition with voltage regulator, input hand switch, foot switch,
information manual, and all cables, all in a Pelican case which is incredibly
sturdy.
It is invaluable for geomorphic morphometrics.
Please contact me directly at
dle...@ksbhodpital.com<mailto:dle...@ksbhodpital.com>
Don Lewis
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2016, at 19:10, Miguel Eduardo Delgado Burbano