Hi all - new to using geometric morphometrics software and coming across some
questions-  Is it possible to change the scale (numerical values and units)
after landmarks and semilandmarks have been obtained to change the output
without having to re-input all the landmarks? Please post if additional
information is necessary to properly answer my question - as I said I am a
novice using this software. Many thanks -