Hi all,
I am trying to use the trajectory.analysis function in geomorph and have
come across an error I'm not sure how to fix. The command I am using is as
follows:

trajectory.analysis(proc.coords ~ classifier$age + classifier$species +
classifier$age:classifier$species)

in which "proc.coords" is the output from gpagen, and "classifier" is a
data frame with factors denoting age classes and species.

The error I get is as follows:

Error in procD.fit(f1, data = data, pca = FALSE) :
  Different numbers of specimens in dependent and independent variables

I've double checked that I have Procrustes coordinates for 90 specimens,
age categories for 90 specimens, and species designations for 90 specimens.
I've gotten this to work in an earlier version of geomorph. Am I
overlooking something here?

Many thanks,
Lawrence