Hi all,

I am attempting to analyze 3D data reconstructed from CT scans (.ply files).
Can anyone recommend a program to help me place landmarks on these data?

I tried to download Landmark Editor, but it seems like the download links on
the IDAV website are no longer functioning. I found an archived version of the
software online, but it constantly crashes when I import my data. Is this the
only free software that can be used to apply landmark points to 3D data?

Thanks in advance!
- Grace