Dear Pablo,

MorphoJ's user manual has this to say about combining datasets:
"Combining datasets *only makes sense if the datasets contain observations
with compatible landmark data*. This means that the datasets must contain
corresponding landmarks in the same order, have the same dimensionality and
the same type of symmetry. Moreover, if the configurations have object
symmetry, the pairing of landmarks must be the same. MorphoJ checks for
these conditions. However, this does not make the procedure foolproof! For
instance, it might still be possible to combine data from fly wings and
mouse mandibles, both with 15 landmarks in 2D and with matching symmetry,
into a single dataset. The user is responsible for ensuring that only truly
compatible datasets are combined."

In the R environment, *geomorph
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/geomorph/>* has a function called
combine.subsets
<https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/geomorph/versions/3.0.5/topics/combine.subsets>
that
could help you. However, be aware that combining landmark data from
different structures, as Chris Klingenberg points out above, is to be done
with extreme caution.

For more information about combing datasets, see this paper:
Davis, M.A., M.R. Douglas, M.L. Collyer, & M.E. Douglas, M. E. 2016.
Deconstructing a species-complex: geometric morphometric and molecular
analyses define species in the Western Rattlesnake (Crotalus viridis). PloS
one, 11(1), e0146166.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0146166

Emma

Emma Sherratt, PhD.

*University Research Fellow*
Department of Genetics and Evolution
School of Biological Sciences
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide, SA 5005
AUSTRALIA

*Honorary Researcher*
South Australia Museum
Adelaide, SA 5005
AUSTRALIA

email: emma.sherr...@gmail.com
mob: +61 4234 19966
Twitter: @DrEmSherratt <https://twitter.com/DrEmSherratt>
co-author of geomorph R package: Software website
<http://geomorphr.github.io/geomorph/> | CRAN website
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/geomorph/> | googlegroups
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/geomorph-r-package>

Caecilians are legless amphibians...