Dear Ms. Neves,

Quick addition to Dr. Rohlf's solution.  To change a file extension on a
Windows machine, you will need to do the following:

1) Open a Windows Explorer window.
2) On the ribbon at the top of the window, click "View"
3) Click the box for "File Name Extensions" (in the "Show/Hide" section)

You can now edit the file extension (i.e., change .txt to .tps).

I apologize if that was obvious or if you are not using a Windows machine;
that's hung me up in the past.

Hope this helped,

James