Hi All,

I'm trying to analyze measurement error in MorphoJ but I'm running into a
problem. When I digitized my landmarks I used tpsDIG2, however I had to
organize those coordinates into a CSV. file because I digitized them in two
separate .tps files and tpsUtil wouldn't allow me to open the one that required
I delete some specimens I didn't landmark (I thus couldn't join the two files
for analysis). So I collated them in a CSV. However, when I look at the
outliers in MorphoJ the landmarks come out in a horizontal line instead of in
the shape of a mandible. I can't analyze this. It doesn't seem to take the
x,y-coordinate as coordinate pairs, from what I can see it places 26 landmarks
in a horizontal line, instead of the 13 pairs I digitized. Anyone have any
suggestions?