I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank the committee for
awarding me the 2017 Rohlf Medal. This is, indeed, the high-point of my
career, and I am greatly honored. I would also like to extend special
thanks to Dr. Fred L. Bookstein for the amazing introduction he gave of me.

Of course, I am thankful to everyone who made my visit to Stony Brook such
a delight. Besides the award, I was also able to connect with a number of
friends and do a good bit of "catching up".

The award is very special to me, and the trip to Stony Brook was wonderful.
I hope to see everyone again in a couple of years, if not sooner.

Again, Thank You All!

-ds